Are you facing Outlook PST file data deletion or loss issue? Deletion of important Outlook PST file items can be very painful for anyone. In this situation, you need an advanced third party tool to recover PST file data because manually it cannot be achieved. Outlook Repair is one of the highly advanced and more recommended third party programs which has enough potential to recover and repair all Outlook PST files related issue within few simple mouse clicks. This utility does not modify the content of original Outlook PST file for recovering items from it. It has been developed with the help of an advanced searching algorithm to recover PST file data without any difficulty.
Common Causes of Data Deletion or Loss from Outlook PST File:
- During removing unwanted items from Outlook PST file, you may accidentally choose few important data and face Outlook PST file data deletion issue.
- Virus infection in PST file or any incoming email contains a virus-infected attachment can also lead to data deletion or loss from Outlook PST file.
- Like other files, Outlook PST file also has file header which contains important information of PST file such as creation date, file size, type, modification date, etc. This info is required to access it. If this header gets damaged, then entire PST file becomes inaccessible and lead to data deletion from it.
- Opening Outlook PST file with lower versions of Outlook can also lead to it’s damaging which can be the cause of data deletion from it.
Features of Outlook Repair Application:
- Supports to recover PST file items from Outlook PST file, including emails, contacts, tasks, calendar, journal, items, and many others very easily.
- Capable of recovering deleted or lost Outlook items from Outlook PST file on all the latest versions of the Windows-based operating system with few mouse clicks.
- Helps to recover deleted or lost Outlook items from PST file which can be created with any versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007, 2010 and 2013 without any more difficulty.
- Enable to recover specific deleted items from Outlook PST files by using “Smart Scan” option where “Normal Scan” option allows to recover all deleted items very easily.
Steps to Recover PST Files:
- In order to Recover information from Outlook PST file, you need to download Outlook Repair application on your laptop or desktop.
- Install it with admin privilege and double click on icon present on the desktop to launch the app.
- It will launch with three different option these are “OPEN PST FILE”, “FIND PST FILE” and “SELECT OUTLOOK PROFILE”.
- If you know the location of your PST file on the system drive, then select “OPEN PST FILE” to select the Outlook PST file, if not, then go for “FIND PST FILE” option to search PST file from system drives.
- Once you select the option, it will carry you to next screen where you need select Outlook PST file from your system drive to recover deleted data from it.
- On next screen, it will ask you the location where you want to save your Repaired Outlook PST file.
- Choose the memory location and click on next to start the recovery process.
- Once the recovery is done, it displays the number of recovered objects like emails, contacts, and others.