In order to save and track the files from storage device, file system is required. This file system tells operating system about the file location on storage drive by which OS can access the file. ExFAT is one of the file system developed by Microsoft Corp for flash data storage drives. ExFAT is the acronyms File Allocation Table. This file system can be assigned to any external data storage flash drive such as Secure Digital card, SDXC card, Compact Flash card, external hard drive and many others. This ExFAT file system is supported by both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac based computers. You can save various types of data files into a drive which is assigned with ExFAT file system, including audios, applications, videos, documents, pictures, text, programs and many others.
Beside these features of ExFAT file system, you can come across a situation where your files saved on ExFAT drive partition get deleted due to any known or unknown causes. After losing files from EXFAT partition, you want to undelete ExFAT partition at any cost become it may contain your important data files which are required for your daily works. So, to overcome from such situation, you need an advanced third party recovery program which allows you to undelete files from ExFAT partition without any more difficulty. Uneraser software is one of the highly efficient recovery program which has enough power to undelete ExFAT partition data files within simple few mouse clicks.
Some Most Common Reasons of File Deletion from ExFAT Partition:
- If file system of data storage device gets damaged or corrupted due to any known or unknown causes, then all the files saved on the partition becomes unreachable.
- Virus is a small program which is capable of deleting the files saved on the drive. If ExFAT partition gets affected with these dangerous viruses, then there is a chance of file deletion from ExFAT partition.
- If you format your ExFAT drive partition when it is connected to the laptop or desktop, then all the files saved on the partition get deleted.
- Sudden system shutdown while assigning the file system to a partition, power surge, sudden removal of ExFAT device, can lead to file deletion from the device.
Amazing Features of Uneraser Application:
- With the help of this easy to use app, you can undelete ExFAT partition data as well as also get back your data from drive which is having other file systems such as FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT and NTFS easily.
- Uneraser Software is capable of restoring files from ExFAT partition on all the major versions of MS Windows as well as Apple Mac computers including Windows 7, Yosemite, Windows 8, Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Windows XP, and Lion.
- It supports deleted file recovery from all the storage device which can be manufactured by any world leading brands like Panasonic, SanDisk, Kingston, Lexar, Verbatim, Sony and others.
- After recovering deleted files from ExFAT partition, Uneraser app allows you to take the preview of recovered files before saving them to other data storage drive.